Air Heating Equipment
Компания «Арсенал-НТ» предлагает высококачественные стационарное и мобильное оборудование для охлаждения и нагревания воздуха от ведущего мирового производителя «Дантерм».
Данное оборудование широко применяется при строительстве палаточных городков, возводимых как для военных целей, так и для гражданского населения.
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Dantherm mobile heating units provide a comfortable indoor climate that creates optimal working conditions – even when temperatures outside are far below freezing. Tactical command centres, communication centres and operating rooms are always pleasantly warm, allowing staff to execute critical decisions free from any discomfort.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
For more than two decades, Dantherm has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. The Dantherm range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Dantherm manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that's why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Dantherm as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field. Arsenal-NT" supplies two models of heating installations:
- VA-M15MKII TENT HEATING
The VA-M15MKII Warm Air Heater is a transportable unit, developed primarily to provide heating in tents or temporary, transportable buildings. The unit is designed to be placed outside the tent, with supply and return air ducted to the tent.
The VA-M15MKII heater operates on the in-direct fired (clean air) principle thus insuring that no combustion products or fumes are introduced into the occupied spaces. The forced air system provides for the most rapid warm-up capability.
The VA-M15MKII heater is essentially self-contained, requiring only a source of external electric
power and fuel. The unit will operate effectively on almost all diesel fuels.
Appropriate fuels are supplied by the fuel hose assembly which may be connected to external jerry
cans or drums.
- VA-M40MKII TENT HEATING
The warm air heater VA-M40MKII is a mobile 38-kW unit primarily developed to provide heating in temporary or transportable buildings or tents.
The VA-M40MKII operates according to the indirect fired principle meaning that the supply airstream is heated separately from the combustion chamber. This way, the tent is heated with clean air free from combustion products or fumes.
The VA-M40MKII is essentially self-contained, requiring only a source of external electric power. The unit operates effectively on almost all diesel fuels and two robust wheels ensure easy transportation.
- Temporary buildings
- Relief camps
- Military camps
- Field hospitals
• Remote thermostat with cable
• Remote CO monitor with cable
• Flex. air ducts
• Storage bag
• Air distribution ducts
• Oil lance
• Flue gas analyser kit
Features and Benefits
- Cabinet made of 0,9 mm galvanized, powder coated steel sheet
- Top finish painting standard NATO green, RAL 6014
- Circular openings (?225) for two supply and two return air hoses
- Operation with or without return air hoses fitted
- Adjustable fresh air intake from 0 to 40% of the total air volume
- Cold start at temperatures down to -40oC
- All necessary safety devices built in for protection and complete shut down in case of malfunction
- When storing or transporting the heater, the wheels and flue stack are fitted onto the unit
- A hook in the flange makes it possible to lift the heater with a crane
- Fork-lift slots in the sides of the heater allow it to be lifted by a fork-lift
- Fitted with handles so that it can be carried manually by four persons
- Sturdy wheels that can be fitted by one man - no tools are required
- Skids underneath the unit allow it to be transported across snow and ice when no wheels are fitted
- Fuel supply from jerry can or oil drum, with a fuel supply lance for drum as standard
- Connect to the mains power supply or a separate diesel generator through a 15 m power cable
- Controlled by an optional remote thermostat which will be placed inside the tent
- Possibility for optional operating the unit with a CO monitor
- Allowing ventilation without heating
- Highly efficient
- Built according to EN 13842 and CE-marked
- ErP 2015 compliant
Easy transport and efficiency in logistics Dantherm mobile heaters are light and compact. They are made to be moved and installed in no time. The units are easy to carry over rough terrain, and feature either a hook for a crane or built-in glides for lifting with a fork truck. In addition, the units are stackable and easy to fasten to air-freight pallets, which makes them easy to handle and transport.
Flexible installation All Dantherm mobile heating units can be installed without the use of tools, and are easy to adapt to local conditions. The units use insulated, flexible air ducts, but can also be connected to permanent air ducts.
Wide range of accessories The mobile heating units can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, which are allocated NATO stock numbers (NSN). Available accessories include air distibution plenums ensuring the perfect distribution of warm air throughout the room. The ducts come in various lengths, designed to suit any camp layout. They have military grade inforcing wire and provide flexibility even at zero degrees.
Multifuel operation All Dantherm heating units are multifuel (diesel) capable which gives commanders great flexibility. Due to a specially designed suction pump the fuel tanks can simply be placed on the ground near the heating units. This makes refueling of the supply tanks easier.