Stalls and Tents
Компания Арсенал НТ осуществляет поставки палаток и соответствующего им стационарного и мобильного оборудования для охлаждения и нагревания воздуха от ведущих мировых производителей.
Представленные палатки могут использоваться как для военных целей, так и для гражданского населения.
Stalls and tents
Disasters, emergencies, and conflict can strike at any time. Big Tents And Domes military fabric structures are rapidly deployable and easy to erect and relocate. Our sunny, naturally ventilated fabric membrane structures provide protection in all kinds of challenging environmental conditions. From disaster relief, Hazmat and military facilities, medical emergency centers, temporary housing, mobile field shelters, barracks, command centers, large area maintenance structures, hangars, containment of warships, and aircraft carriers, to dining halls, sleeping quarters and humanitarian relief centers — we have a building that can be customized for your unique needs.
The fields of application:
• tent hangars;
• field hospitals;
• military tents;
• field camps for refugees and survivors;
• tent hangars;
• educational complexes;
• field storage equipment;
• medical and command posts;
• field laboratories;
• barns for the storage of provisions;
• production hangars;
• tent warehouses, etc.
The translucent and reflective qualities of the cover provide indoor temperature stability — buildings stay cooler in the summer and warm in the winter. These benefits provide huge energy savings to you.
Low in cost per square foot, minimal foundation requirements, and easy to maintain — Big Tents And Domes military buildings retain their value and can be relocated or expanded as your needs grow or change.
The advantages of multifunctional tents:
• temperature range of use from -40 to +60;
• high resistance to wind (up to 150km/h) and snow to (180kg/m2);
• water resistant;
• protection from sandstorms and rain;
• strength of welded joints;
• ability to use in emergency situations;
• the possibility of combining several modules into one;
• ability to use Windows;
• the small volume in the Packed form;
• small weight;
• ease of installation.
Unique awning cover Arsenal-NT
DUOL double membrane system is composed by two layers of the membrane, HF welded. DUOL air domes are located around the world in a variety of climates - from cold Kamchatka to hot areas in Middle East. Temperature range of membrane resistance is from -40 °C to +70 °C. Air conditioning system is available as well and is custom-designed for each project’s specific requirements.
- DURABILITY / LIFE EXPECTANCY In DUOL double membrane systems, the replacement of the membrane is not required and the life expectancy is extended to 40+ years based on tests, experiences and existing projects.
- NATURAL LIGHT As both membranes are highly translucent, the use of a lighting system is not required during the daytime, which leads to big savings on electricity.
- FIRE RESISTANCE All membranes are fire retardant, certified by the following certificates: M2/NFP 92-507, TEST 2/NFPA 701, CSFM T19, B1/DIN 4102-1, BS 7837, B1/0N0RM B 3800-1, M2/UNE 23.727, VKF 5.3/SN 198898 and others.
- CONDENSATION Thanks to excellent insulation, achieved by the DUOL expanded double membrane system, there is no condensation inside the air dome.
- SNOW The shape of the air dome is designed to withstand local weather conditions. A totally flat surface and lacquered finish, ensures that the snow slides off the air dome.
- RIGIDITY With mechanical resistance and specific porosity design, our fabrics provide excellent dimensional stability, structural strength and wind protection. Thanks to the DUOL expanded double membrane system, the DUOL domes are very rigid and vandalism resistant. In case of any damage to the outer membrane, the inner membrane will remain air tight and retain its pressure and stability.
- SELF-CLEANING DUOL implements an advanced membrane coating, which is self-cleaned to preserve a perfect white colour membrane and consistent transparency for many years.
- ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT Lightweight and durable, DUOL fabrics are also 100% recyclable.
The advantages of working with Arsenal-NT
The team at Arsenal-NT is dedicated to maintaining the highest level of quality in our products and professionalism in our service. Our team is comprised of the most knowledgeable, highly trained and motivated people.
Our confidence in our product allows us to offer the most rock-solid warranty in the business, giving our customers a peace of mind that is unparalleled in the industry.
Arsenal-NT offers to its clients efficient and fast worldwide after sale and service support during and after warranty period. Immediate technical support for clients can be organized in very short time with fly interventions of Duol technicians. Spare parts support with the standard first aid kit are guaranteed, with crucial spare parts already on stock ready for sending. offers to its clients efficient and fast worldwide after sale and service support during and after warranty period. Immediate technical support for clients can be organized in very short time with fly interventions of Arsenal-NT technicians. Spare parts support with the standard first aid kit are guaranteed, with crucial spare parts already on stock ready for sending.